What Dr Nick Bennett is like?

WHAT I, DR NICK BENNETT AM LIKE?

I have my strict perspective & opinions on everything that was & is. Everyone that had & does exist

The Commonwealth Group Montreal that I am connected to with my career & financially often mirrors equal rights in progressive North American Governments

Equal Rights Supporters. Regardless of age, race, culture, gender, gender expression, sexuality, education level or fluctuations in social & economic ability. Equal opportunity investors & employers

That is nice for them & investments then international laws. I agree it is right for everyone in their separate lives including the disability - handcap persons which cannot help as it's no fault of their own

Now look at me here. Look okay?

Firmly no human that had or does live will ever using words from their mouth convince me to change how I was & am in my progressive way

In my private life I all screened non-white skins but few otherwise it's an all white brotherhood of European bloodlines that are amicably separate in our lives potentially enjoying similar interests with our similarities & differences

I keep a motorcycle, attractive broad & I am nice yet I have an aggressive side 

I will not change my personal way in my private life for anyone 

In the Meta: Facebook 11-25 hours profiles & Blogger pages review of the H.I.3 case there are comparisons of myself & female friend Sydney of accuracy then people mistook us for one person 

Sydney & I are always happy people naturally & genuinely polite & nice yet we are 100% against the neurological technology labs that negatively affected us between 1990's-2023 

Close comparisons just add an upscale vintage modern executive style with boardsports then void the smuggling & fraud then your golden.  Close representation

George Young

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_7Ag_v--T2k&pp=ygURQmxvdyBmYXRoZXIgc2NlbmU%3D

Jax Teller

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yp_Hvnd9ykE&pp=ygUUamF4IHNvbnMgb2YgYW5hcmNoeSA%3D

Wolf & FBI 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z0lByEmGkkU&pp=ygUcV29sZiBvbiB3YWxsIHN0cmVldCBmYmkgYm9hdA%3D%3D

Sons of Anarchy 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9VfG2tc5rBw&pp=ygUjc29ucyBvZiBhbmFyY2h5IGdhbmdzdGVyJ3MgcGFyYWRpc2U%3D

CIG Invested interests are like House if Gucci

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pGi3Bgn7U5U&pp=ygUOaG91c2Ugb2YgZ3VjY2k%3D

Any one mother fu*k that tried representing me at the one Ontario neurological technology lab, North Bay or to anyone outside your done. Just bow your head as your a walking dead understand?

Your in court over my image, character, credibility & representation then career, well bring, safety them that of my children 

No court them bullets & your brains out the skull. You understand? 

Get it through your little peanut brains okay?

That is how it is here on earth alright  

I don't care if your a Royal, in Government, an Elitest or ex-convict prisoner or anyone else

Law is the law. Respect is respect

THE ONLY CONFLICT WE HAVE

Neurological Technology labs. Nothing against any gangs or groups as we don't have conflict globally 

Bevarian Masonic Sect - Widows 

What Dr Nick Bennett is like? 


Dr Nick Bennett

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicholas - versus the one Ontario lab 85-24

Income & Earnings - Dr Nic Bennett

Asphat Alternative - Pavement