LAW-COURTS - H.I.3 CASE H.I.3 Case - Criminal Acts & Accounts FINANCIAL DAMAGES + SENTENCING 30 - 90 days up to 10 years. Minority sentences 10-20 Year Prison Sentencing 20-30 Year Prison Sentencing 50-75% 100+ Year Prison Sentencing 25-40% Financial Damages owed to Dr Nic Bennett - Sydney Nicola Bennett from each individual person involved then Public - Private + Personal Sector interest within & outside the borders & airspace Canada A past-present position in the Public Sector like Private or Personal does not void your legal liability in operating at anytime once or more than once between 1985-2024 Different areas of the Private Sector as majority & minority share ownership will be transferred to Dr Nic Bennett - Sydney Nicola Bennett alongside Financial Damages or just Financial Damages Negotiations with plea deals between different petitions connected to over 1 billion operating in over 100 countries alongside the H.I...
UNDER ROAD & RAIL ENERGY BOXES Ready for 2024-2025 by CIG Fox Installation Syndical tube for micro tunnel boring device then the energy box slides into the exo-tube while boring equipment slides out to install under roads or highways so we do not have to stop traffic Concrete or compacted dirt boring capabilities with external sealing at a low cost efficiently without affecting the road surface & seismic monitoring - digital monitoring sensors built in Bridge attachment equipment is a separate concern When you drive over the advanced system generates continual energy to charge batteries or the grid on road, highway, bridges, rail & airport runways Unit cost per unit 8ft wide or 16 ft section for one lane on single axel design. Track & 3, 5 or 8 axel applications increase in increments by 15-25% per axel set increase Cost $80 CIG Fox Profit $150 60% Installation $20 $250 US Dollar per unit Usage CIG Fox Pro...
MASTER LINKS - EVERY DETAIL Everything you need to know... H.I.3 - All Links October 1, 2023 -------------------------------------------------------------------- Sydney Bennett CIG 2023 restructure https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61550557376598 H.I.3 Case. Organized strategically for review + PDF back up. Copy - save into Word or Doc for review & share copies like millions have -------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------- June 21, 2023 - Join hundreds of millions H.I.3 Case Havana International 3+ with Framework Last update. H.I.3 You can read & review the blogger pages that accompany the 11-25 hours description of the Havana International 3+ case within 5 hours or under 10 accurately as it all goes together as a learned craft intertwined within the ciminal legal case alongside recorded & documented evidence with traced correspondence There is a school...
Comments
Post a Comment