Cedar Lane Callander Ontario. Canada

MY INHERITANCE


Cedar Lane, Callander, Ontario, Canada

My right to live at the home anytime even if I kept a residence elsewhere for career purposes provided I assisted with utilities & taxes then maintenance in operational costs of the residence

The house & property when my parents died while their created pensions & assets plot between my dNA brother Jordan & I while Jordan enjoyed a separate investment

The one Ontario neurological technology lab, North Bay convinced my parents in 2014 to move to Niagara Falls to two different homes between 2014-2016 & 2016-2023 against my wishes legally & privately

In the settlement over the H.I.3 case I want the property returned as close to as it was in 2014. Current owners can be paid market value plus $100,000.00 & moving expenses above while the property is restored then a financial settlement as described in the Meta: Facebook 11-25 hours profiles & Blogger pages description of the H.I.3 case

CIG The Commonwealth Group already has a separately establishing area of investments to assist in covering damages with those owing the settlement for efforts taken between 1990's-2023 against me

My property in Melbourne & assets then investments then net worth are a separate variable in my life

I expect to have a modern replacement equal of assets placed into the house & sheds restored on the property then some planned new renovations for myself 


Cedar Lane Callander Ontario. Canada 

I had looked at local property options in North Bay & area then Muskokas & Nigara Region yet this is personal 

My parents Rod & Maries owned the home between 1998-2014 & should have remained in during their full retirement then enjoying light travel to visit family & friends or vacation 

I do not own any other properties now & do don't plan to. The one in Melbourne close to Tekari's & one where I grew up is part of my long-term plan 

My inheritance was worth over $1 Million from $3 based on expected budgets & returns on investments then the house & property worth over $450,000

The Callander house & a little Toyota Pro Tacoma pick up & some outdoors items of my interest, updated security & features at the house then just enjoy while there & not travelling to visit family or on holiday or for CIG in the rare event 

DR NICK BENNETT

Age 38. Physicist MD working in an MBA while working for ones own investment group & research company after gaining skill & experience in different roles & companies

Lived in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario & Quebec then travelled to most areas within borders & airspace if Canada for studies, work & leisure then USA & specific countries

Damages sought in the H.I.3 case pertaining to Dr Nick Bennett spanning 1986-2023

$20 US Billion + the wireless device used between 1990's-2011 & again between 2012-2023 earned through CIG & connected separate investments in a 1-5+ year spam as planned

Credit Score returned to 800-900 & reconciliation with CRA Canadian government & RBC over research between 2012-2023

Ontario North Land $125

- Toronto to North Bay

CRA Canadian taxes

- $4000 to reconcile

RBC + Debt collection $40,000

- Paid. Print review

Mastercard $7000

- Need to pay

Sold Residences & Assets

- $1.6+ Canadian

New Canadian Residence (if living in Callander in Ontario Canada)

- Under $1 Million + Sustainability budget

Health & Dental

- Under $250,000 addressing injuries from neurological research

Savings - Income

CIG investments & savings above $100 Million US then connected to a larger $1+ Bn group wealth & investments + returns from research work 

AN EXTRA $750 OWED TO ME 

$750 Amazon.ca card added to the list of damages the one Ontario neurological technology lab, North Bay owes me (October 30, 2023) as I was given the card in an Amazon contest then when I went to put my address in the people at the one lab clicked off the app & cancelled it. This is recorded & documented October 30, 2023 between 11:45 am - 12:32 pm (Toronto time zone) 


Dr Nick Bennett 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicholas - versus the one Ontario lab 85-24

Income & Earnings - Dr Nic Bennett

Asphat Alternative - Pavement